Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A little sunshine here

There was never a dearth of sunshine in India. Sunshine is in abundance throughout the year.
Seattle in US of A is bereft of the sun's grace at large. A few seasons are filled with days when it does not rain but looks as if it might because of cloudy, overcast skies and with very few sunny days. Its been sunny and bright for two consecutive days and I have nothing more to aspire for than sit in my patio and bathe in the sun for some sunshine vitamin. The day so far has been spent in doing just that. I sat in the sun drenching myself with the precious Vitamin D!

Cheers!

“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” ~ John Ruskin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strange... I get my sunlight and its warmth every time you pass by me!

Rohit