Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Check out my new Nokia XpressMusic phone

I am very excited today as I got a new phone for myself.
Released only on Saturday...probably I was the third customer in Hyderabad to buy this piece!
Nice, sleek, smart and stylish I am yet to explore its features.
Till then check out the phone here.....

http://www.nokia.co.in/A4598125

I celebrated the event with a sweet, heart shaped balloon and Baskin Robbins' Chocolate a la mode with a brownie and two generous scoops of chocolate on the rocks and Fig cream... and sure had chocolatee fun!

A good Sunday I must say, as I treated myself in a spa, snacked on fish made by me in the evening... later got this phone....celebrated it with a healthy subway and chocolatee icecreams...back home played cards with friends....and now gonna hit my bed!

I am gonna explore the phones's features tomorrow....

Song of the day:
Tere bin there aint no desire
Tere bin my world’s on fire
Tere bin I can’t fly high high higher

Mood of the day: Excited!

Manasi

No comments: