Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dil hai to phir dard hoga....dard hai to dil bhi hoga....mausam guzarte rehte hain

It’s hard to keep things simple when people are selfish, too proud to admit they’re wrong or break into tiffs just because some things are not yet working as well as it should be.

I hope I could step back, detach myself from the fray. I believe there’s a better and simpler way of doing things to make life more meaningful, but it will need each of us to swallow our pride and help each other out, instead of readily doling out blame or parceling responsibilities around like it’s the plague.

Strange, but I don’t think I have changed on a fundamental level. I have changed the way I do things though. I was the same person at 15 and 17 and now at 30 plus, I have learnt a lot more, but I am still the same.

In my opinion, we all have these personalities inside of us, what people see though is the one we have decided to give the reins at that moment. So at weddings, parties or outings I let my Sanguine lose, being lonely my melancholy can go wild, on long walks Phelgmatic is in charge and when I am tormented for being a wife, Choleric gets a work out.

Right now listening to Dil Se Re..... and munching on the Swiss chocolates....

-Manasi

No comments: