Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Eyemotion...the love light in her eyes!

I think I'd describe myself as having a huge imagination and everyday at work I'm constantly pushed by the people to challenge myself with new concepts and ideas. Gradually, I'm beginning to understand and explore ways to help evolve my daydreams into reality. It is a very demanding task but I'd say the more you apply yourself, the more you benefit from it. I'm always listening to my own music in my free time and I love the fact that I can integrate other passions, such as this, into my work.

Instantly fell in love with mood of these musical melodies ....

aankhon mein teri, ajab si ajab si adaayein hai,
dil ko banade jo patang saansein yeh teri woh haawaaein hai.....


lage re lage re lage re nainwa lage re lage re....
Jab se tere naina mere naino se lage re ....
Jab se tere naina mere naino se lage re....
Tab se Deewana Hua ....aah haaa
Sab se begaana hua.......aah haaa
Rab bhi deewana lage re.... oye oye
Rab bhi deewana lage re!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice.. it appears music in your soul drives you to greater heights of achievement!!