Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Little Nonsense: Now and Then

me: Gap - 30% off online & in-store
Pal: from where do u get all the coupons re?
me: if u want to buy them
me: Borders has a new 40% off coupon DMB5387A valid for any book
me: How r u? busy i guess
Pal: I am fine kind of busy actually too much free time so my lead has stuffed others work on me stupid fellow
me: go to that Fayette mall…has great deals … this weekend
Pal: GAP?
me: yes
Pal: i dont like GAP re
me: thats also there …in every mall all these stores will generally be there… only very high def stores like gucci, louis vitton will show up in very good malls
Pal: how is old navy re?
me: its there which is giving 50% off
Pal: this is near to Meijer itself. Fayette is very far
me: http://www.oldnavy.com/
its good like aero
Pal: old navy i know
i have been there. not a great selection though
me: i like … and i don’t spend too much on one top … i like shopping in old navy… its 50% off till weekend
Pal: haha
me: i love shopping… its my fav past time… i love window shopping'… i dont buy
Pal: ok. i cant window shop
me: but if i find something very good i will pick
Pal: if i go i need to buy thts my prob
me: go and get one thing… if u comfy…go next time … that way 2 outings on shopping
Pal: hmm
me: 50% off old navy… go check out in store its fun
Pal: ok i will go this weekend
me: u can go today and have fun shopping
Pal: if i say anything u will get irritated
who will take me? how will i go? i need someone to take me
me: u said its near near na
Pal: not as near to walk it out. 4 miles
me: oh ...then go to mall na
Pal: fayette is abt 8 miles
me: oh whts near then??
Pal: its in Nicholasville. walkable is only walmart and krogger
Pal: hey mkt has suddenly gone bad very bad now re its probably not wise to quit
it might become like dhobi ka kutha na ghar ka na ghat ka
me: http://www.oldnavy.com/customerService/storeLocator.do
me: see how many are there near ur place…u can go
Pal: only 2
me: i ate chocolate :)
Pal: it is showing Louisville thats 1 hr from here by car
me: 4 almond clusters each the size of a brownie
Pal: re that day u cursed me ki if i dont ask proper state in US, i will get job in Nevada
u know yest one guy really called me for a job in Nevada
me: hmm good…will visit u in Las Vegas… u will like it
very very very very hot
hot hot girls
Pal: Las Vegas is in CA right?
me: nearest old navy is 8 min by car … cant u walk 20 min…
shut up… God! u need to learn some map
Pal: u walk in this cold re
me: its in NV
Pal: what is NE then? my US geography is very poor re
me: Nebraska and i told u Nebraska that day not Nevada
Pal: yes it is Nebraska
wahi ka call aya
sorry i got confused with Nevada as i was watching movie on Nevada yest NE is Nebraska
me: its the center of US
Pal: so u better dont curse me next time
me: see maps google central part of US
Pal: yeah i checked thts why got confused when u said Las Vegas
me: i told u Nebraska and Arkansas which are not Texas Florida as you want
they are some stupid states
Pal: u wish all such things only for me
me: yes … its not me …u urself wishing
saying anywhere in US….so u get the worst of what u wish
u should wish rightly
Pal: when i say anywhere
i mean any place like
Pal: FL TX NY NJ WA CA
me: then say it loud
me: CA is good… go there
Pal: re pehale kaam milne de
even NJ ka jou houwa tha
me: u shud specify
Pal: they said that position only is on hold now. very risky to quit now. it was for BT
me: coz there are lot of ppl who specify and are in a queue of god's mercy..so first come first served
Pal: and BT declared heavy loss
me: and if u say ‘anywhere’ u will land up in Kentucky
Pal: my first wish is to get my Visa extended here itself
me: good…then pray for that only
Pal: coz i dont want to quit in this env. u pray for me
me: dont confuse the universe into asking for a job till then
Pal: have u ever prayed for me?
me: focus on one thing
always said may u get what u want and u are wanting all rubbish
Pal: u never prayed for me i know
me: i did … then why u talking with me…did u ever pray for me? genuinely
Pal: many times
me: i do for u
Pal: thanks re
u confuse god … visa ... job anywhere in US
how will he know re what u really want
so its delaying the process
Pal: extend my visa
me: one thing at a time to fit the circumstance is what’s required
Pal: if not get a great job elsewhere
me: so focus on that
Pal: who will extend my visa themselves
me: u contradicting ur procuring ur visa
so ...focus on visa extension by tcs…don’t ever utter job now…forget it for a while
Pal: hmm
me: and stay calm…go shopping…enjoy good brands… become brand crazy and wear them
Pal: ghum phir ke shopping par hi ayegi
me: lol …time pass karo
forget that …i am just telling u
me: ke ur deeds are delaying ur visa extension process by tcs...ur search for jobs ANYWHERE in US is lil perturbing
Pal: thoughts of job came in
me: yes
Pal: coz visa not getting extended
me: those are ur fav topics
me: design ur deeds to suit the outcome
u shud say i wanna do this
and do that only till u achieve
dont contradict ur wishes by your wrong deeds
of applying to hundred jobs to ‘anywhere’
Pal: yes mam
me: ANYWHERE
i will tell u a story
Pal: if i had a college na, would have made u guidance counselor for sure
me: a man wants to become rich
prays before a god’s statue day in and day out
and says give me the grace to win the lottery
this lament goes on for months
so much he prays…
statue finally comes to life
looks down on the begging man and says to win the lottery first buy the ticket
Pal: so
me: so if u want the change but cant even be bothered to articulate what exactly ur aiming for...how will it ever occur
Pal: re
me: so be specific
Pal: i am giving god preferences
do this … if not this…this ….if not this
but please do one of these
me: lol specificity is the key
god still has to learn multitasking per one want… so his understanding is straight
u got to specify
Pal: hmm
me: u cant say this or this or this … u either end up getting all or none at all … its programming u see
Pal: hmm
me: its all written … the codes
Pal: and u programmed gods brain
me: NO…its u…giving all wrong signals each time
me: lol :)

Pal: i will go to walmart and come after sometime
Pal: need to buy vessels
me: abba
Pal: and photo frame
me: forget na
Pal: where else u want me to go?
me: hell
Pal: see u want me to go to hell
me: yes
do u know hell and heaven are the same
Pal: tera jaise dost ho tou dushman kyu chahiye
me: Universe is a circle…to up or to down all same at end – As above so below
Pal: all bakwas
me: its just that to go heaven u go seven levels up
Pal: hmm
me: and in hell seven levels down
but they r same
u are happy when going seven levels up…u are sad when going seven levels down
Pal: it is like telling working as chaparasi and CEO is the same
me: but hell is the same as heaven
Pal: both are working for same company
one is at the lowest post one is highest but both are same
me: i am all laughs
Pal: :-)

2 comments:

Cyril said...

Seems both u and ur pal have lots of time. Is he/she jobless??

Shubhra said...

really seems like we have a lot of time in hand.......!!!!!!!!!!!