Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!


Its been an eventful year - this year 2008 - we moving to Seattle from India to this moment now - time just flew in a jiffy for us. Over the telephone, with the fireworks cracking in the background celebrating the start of 2009 in India, I was telling mom about it and both of us remembered how last year we spent the new year's eve together along with my granny at my place in Hyderabad and how time has just rolled on too fast. Looking back on the months gone by, as a new year starts and an old one ends, I contemplate what brought us joy, and I think of our loved ones and family. Recalling all the happy times, remembering how they enriched our lives I am very happy to welcome 2009 in my life and hopeful to see better things happening to myself and around me.

I wish for you a holiday with happiness galore, and when it’s done, I wish you Happy New Year, and many more.

-Manasi

No comments: